WM502 Social Media Communications Policies
The age of social media brings challenges to our historical communications policies. Our internal thought leaders and advocates are now ideal social media promoters, but our long-standing policies are outdated and ineffective. We will discuss how your existing communications policies can be transformed into new, era-appropriate policies and procedures that can be distributed company-wide.
What You Cover
- An overview of the best practices in social media communications policies
- How to show your management the value of forming a social media policy
- Tools to create personas of who your social media policy will affect
- How to convert an existing communications policy to include social media
- Strategies for training employees on how to use social media channels effectively and within approved guidelines
Instructor: Siouxsie Jennett
Siouxsie Jennett is the founder and president of Portland-based Mambo Media, an integrated marketing agency that helps companies build brand, establish thought leadership, and develop marketing strategies that drive revenue. An award-winning pioneer in the world of online marketing, Siouxsie has immersed herself in interactive marketing and cutting-edge trends like social media for the past 15 years. Her proven methodologies and best practices in social media marketing are well respected in the industry and heralded as groundbreaking by clients and colleagues alike.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
Digital Marketing Strategies- Social Policy Concentration