BP115 Project Leadership and Conflict Management
This course covers the art of leadership in the project team. Project leaders must be adept at building trust, making and keeping agreements, and negotiating conflict with project team members. In addition, establishing clear decision-making protocols, and conflict-resolution strategies are all leadership requirements within the team. This course is highly interactive with discussion and group case study.
What You Cover
- Identifying values and defining boundaries
- The delineation between leading and managing
- Building trust with team members
- Decision-making protocol
- Making and keeping agreements
- Acknowledging team success
How You Benefit
- Learn leadership and communication skills to keep your project team on track
- Understand the importance of building partners who can negotiate
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Instructor: Paul Spindel
Paul Spindel is principal at Paul Spindel LLC, focusing on management and supervisory development. He holds an MA in organizational communications and is a certified facilitator of the Myers Briggs assessment and the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Instrument. Mr. Spindel has over 18 years of human resources experience with Marriott and Nike. With Tonia Twigger, he teaches "Creating the Life You Want" workshops helping folks figure out what to do with their lives. He conducts workshops aimed at creating an environmentally sustainable, socially just, and spiritually fulfilling human presence on this planet. His mission is to "touch hearts, challenge minds, and incite laughter."