WM407 Practicum Search Engine Marketing
This Practicum is in conjunction with WM402, Search Engine Marketing
The Digital Marketing Strategies Certificate Practicum offers students hands-on experience and a chance to implement the marketing strategies they are learning in class. This can be considered the ‘lab’ portion of the program where each participant will begin to apply their skills in a real-world environment. The practicum will cover developing, implementing and tracking solid digital marketing objectives and strategies. The content is guided by students’ needs and requests and will include additional workshops on such platforms as Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics. The practicum will also offer students access to industry professionals and invaluable networking opportunities.
Laptops are required, and wireless accounts are available onsite.
How You Benefit
- Put into practice the digital strategies you’re learning in class
- Gain valuable experience and begin to build your digital marketing portfolio
- Work one-on-one with your instructor to dive deeper into the tools of the trade
- Begin to measure your results and prove ROI
- Meet working professionals and learn more about the types of jobs available in the industry
- Exclusive student discounts and volunteer opportunities for digital marketing events
Please note, the practicum courses cannot be taken as stand alone courses (i.e. without taking the associated certificate course).
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Instructor: Amanda Bernard
Amanda Bernard has over 8 years of experience in multimedia marketing and advertising including digital marketing and traditional media. As Director of Digital Marketing at ISITE Design, Amanda works with clients helping them build and utilize effective strategies for paid, organic, and social marketing channels. She also works with clients to ensure that one continuous targeting strategy flows effectively from demand side marketing to the capture side user experience.
Please contact Melissa Endicott about bringing this course onsite.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
Digital Marketing Strategies