WM406 Practicum Intro to Digital Strategies
This Practicum is in conjunction with WM401, Intro to Digital Strategies
The Digital Marketing Strategies Certificate Practicum offers students hands-on experience and achance to implement the marketing strategies they are learning in class.
This can be considered the ‘lab’ portion of the program where each participant will begin to apply their skills in a real-world environment. The practicum will cover developing, implementing and tracking solid digital marketing objectives and strategies. The course, WM406, is in conjunction with WM401, Introduction to Digital Strategies Content is guided by students’ needs and requests and will include additional workshops on such platforms as Twitter, Facebook and Google Analytics. The practicum will also offer students access to industry professionals and invaluable networking opportunities.
Laptops are required, and wireless accounts are available onsite
How You Benefit
- Put into practice the digital strategies you’re learning in class
- Gain valuable experience and begin to build your digital marketing portfolio
- Work one-on-one with your instructor to dive deeper into the tools of the trade
- Begin to measure your results and prove ROI
- Meet working professionals and learn more about the types of jobs available in the industry
- Exclusive student discounts and volunteer opportunities for digital marketing events
Instructor: Amanda Bernard
Amanda Bernard has over 8 years of experience in multimedia marketing and advertising including digital marketing and traditional media. As Director of Digital Marketing at ISITE Design, Amanda works with clients helping them build and utilize effective strategies for paid, organic, and social marketing channels. She also works with clients to ensure that one continuous targeting strategy flows effectively from demand side marketing to the capture side user experience.
The practicum can be taken as an add-on to each individual Digital Marketing Strategies certificate, or taken for the entire length of the program. To receive the bundled price, enter all 5 practicum courses to your cart and the discount will be applied. All courses practicum courses must be purchased in one transaction for the discount to apply. The practicum courses cannot be taken as stand alone courses (i.e. without taking the associated certificate course).
Individual courses are $50.00, but the 5 course bundle is $200.00
- 406 is in conjunction with WM401, Intro to Digital Strategies
- 407 is in conjunction with WM402, Search Engine Marketing
- 408 is in conjunction with WM403, Social Media Marketing
- 409 is in conjunction with WM 404, Measuring and Optimizing Your Website
- 410 is in conjunction with WM405 Best Practices, Integrating Digital Media