BO202 Organizational Performance and Improvement Strategies
Improving organizational performance (AKA, Getting Business Results) is the goal of every leader. Sometimes performance is broken, must be analyzed and then addressed; in other situations the challenge is to take already good performance to the level of GREAT performance.
Effective leaders need to accurately identify gaps in organizational results, the corresponding gaps in human performance responsible for these failures, and the root causes behind the performance breakdown.
This course explores practical models, tools, and approaches to assess organizational results and analyze human performance. It provides an overview of a variety of strategies that can be employed to
improve performance of individuals, teams, and entire organizations.
How You Benefit:
As a participant who completes this course you will:
- Be able to apply focused, purposeful framework to improve organizational performance.
- Know how and when to apply performance analysis tools to uncover and communicate what’s hindering performance of individuals, teams, and entire organizations.
- Effectively analyze and discern root causes of performance issues.
- Identify appropriate performance interventions (solutions) for a range of issues.
What You Cover:
- Effective approaches to assess organizational results
- Strategies that can help improve performance
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Instructor: Tanya Thompson
Tanya Thompson, with more than fifteen years of experience in both the US and Europe, has backgrounds in team and leadership development along with incredible energy and enthusiasm making her a powerful force for organizational change and success. She has provided consultation services for a variety of corporate clients including Apple, Nike, Microsoft, MasterCard, Nestle’, Siemens, Shell Oil, the US Marine Corps, and T-Mobile. She has worked as a Trainer/Lecturer at the University of Vienna. She has started and run a private coaching company in Vienna, Austria, catering to the international and diplomatic community and private sector industries. Tanya brings together a wide range of skills and experience to help organizations activate effectiveness, advance collaboration and promote stability leading to a high performance work environment.
Applies towards the following Certificate:
Strategic Organizational Management