SS509 Leading Effective Six Sigma Teams
This course will introduce you to a framework for developing and leading effective project teams in order to achieve high performance. You will learn the required elements needed to build and lead effective project teams including: comprehending the importance of effective team design, facilitating effective
meetings, providing valuable feedback and managing team conflict.
What You Cover
- Tips for identifying and enhancing the key stages of team development
- Practice with various tools and models used to complete the critical steps of team development
- Knowledge of a team charter and how to use it for the creation of a new project team
- Tips for designing and facilitating effective team meetings
- Self-assessment and knowledge of how to address team conflict
- Identification of ways to motivate team members and maximize teamwork
- Completion of a team assessment and team development plan to improve team interactions
Who Should Attend
- Leaders responsible for selecting, developing and leading specialized project teams, as well as managers responsible for leading intact teams.
- Participants in the Six Sigma Certificate series.
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Instructor: Tammi Wheeler
Tammi Wheeler, MS, SPHR, Principal of PeopleSense, LLC, specializing in customized leadership and talent development services including: organizational assessments, individual coaching, team and leadership development, management training and group facilitation. With over 20 years’ experience, Tammi excels in building strategic partnerships and deploying people strategies that are aligned to achieve business results. While at Intel she spent nearly ten years in a number of strategic leadership positions and led a large global team of human resource professionals. She is confident that every organization can realize continuous improvement through effectively leading and aligning their talent. Tammi holds a Master’s Degree in Whole Systems Design/Organizational Development from Antioch University and is certified in Myers-Briggs, Hogan Assessments, Facet Five, DDI and Achieve Global.
Please contact Melissa Endicott about bringing this course onsite.
Applies to the following certificate(s):
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification