WM401 Intro to Digital Strategies
Keeping up with the ever-changing digital world is a challenge – even for digital professionals. To deliver compelling, relevant, and effective digital programs, you must have a comprehensive framework for identifying the most common drivers of digital communications and interactive experiences. And you must be able to create insightful strategies that define and guide a wide array of disciplines required to bring your digital experiences to life, including branding, design, usability, technology, and development.
- An overview of the current state of the digital marketing ecosystem
- How to identify and correlate relationships between the most common digital communications and interactive experiences
- An introduction to the fundamentals of research and strategy
- An overview of branding and its relevance to the digital world
- How to create strategies for building a cohesive brand experience across a range of digital touch points, including websites, social media platforms, online advertising, and online applications
- An overview of the disciplines and roles in digital marketing today
- Strategies for creating and building your personal brand online
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Instructor: Siouxsie Jennett
Siouxsie Jennett is the founder and president of Portland-based Mambo Media, an integrated marketing agency that helps companies build brand, establish thought leadership, and develop marketing strategies that drive revenue. An award-winning pioneer in the world of online marketing, Siouxsie has immersed herself in interactive marketing and cutting-edge trends like social media for the past 15 years. Her proven methodologies and best practices in social media marketing are well respected in the industry and heralded as groundbreaking by clients and colleagues alike. She specializes in launch campaigns and building online businesses quickly, and has created innovative, revenue‐based media programs for brands including Dell, Nokia, HP, McDonalds, Chevron, and Infiniti. Ms. Jennett holds a BA from UC Berkeley and a graduate degree from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.
Laptops are required, and free wifi is available in class.
Applies towards the following certificate:
Digital Marketing Strategies