BH435 Conflict Resolution for HR Professionals
Conflict within organizations is inevitable. Managing the conflict is important, especially to maintain workflow and office relationships. This class helps HR professionals learn how to diagnose conflict, clarify values, and select appropriate interventions to develop solutions.
What You Cover
- Underlying philosophies of conflict theory
- Current research that explores resolution of organizational disputes
- Coaching employees and managers in conflict
How You Benefit
- Understand the benefit of remaining neutral and objective
- Learn to reframe negativity and move out of the conflict
- Explore conflict resolution theory as it applies in the workplace
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Interested in bringing this course onsite? Please contact Carmen Schwisow.
Applies to the following certificate
Human Resource Management