BH435 Conflict Resolution for HR Professionals
Conflict within organizations is inevitable. Managing the conflict is important, especially to maintain workflow and office relationships. This class helps HR professionals learn how to diagnose conflict, clarify values, and select appropriate interventions to develop solutions.
- Underlying philosophies of conflict theory
- Current research that explores resolution of organizational disputes
- Coaching employees and managers in conflict
How You Benefit
- Understand the benefit of remaining neutral and objective
- Learn to reframe negativity and move out of the conflict
- Explore conflict resolution theory as it applies in the workplace
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Instructor: Tanya Thompson
Tanya Thompson, MA, with more than fifteen years' of experience in both the US and Europe, has backgrounds in team and leadership development along with incredible energy and enthusiasm making her a powerful force for organizational change and success. She has provided consultation services for a variety of corporate clients including Apple, Nike, Microsoft, MasterCard, Nestle’, Siemens, Shell Oil, the US Marine Corps, and T-Mobile. She has worked as a Trainer/Lecturer at the University of Vienna. She has started and run a private coaching company in Vienna, Austria, catering to the international and diplomatic community and private sector industries. Tanya brings together a wide range of skills and experience to help organizations activate effectiveness, advance collaboration and promote stability leading to a high performance work environment.
Applies to the following certificate
Human Resource Management