Wednesday, May 14, 6-8 p.m.
Bridgeport Brewery (Heritage Room, 2nd Floor)
1313 NW Marshall St
Are you scared, mad or incredibly frustrated over your job search?
Or maybe you're so confused about where or how to begin ... that you haven't even begun. If you're in this boat know you're not alone. Here's the good news: Job Jenny, your job search BFF, is offering strategies on you how to reinvent your job search!
Job Jenny will dazzle you with tips and insight on:
- How to craft a job search game plan that keeps you focused and heading to greatness
- Why you should love LinkedIn and how to use it for job search
- How Twitter can provide both Charlie Sheen updates AND job search guidance
- Why you should consider blogging while you job search, and how to set one up
- How to use that Facebook following (and Facebook ads!) to your massive advantage
DOORS OPEN AT 5:30 p.m.
Speaker: 6-7 p.m.
Q&A & Mingling: 7-8 p.m.
*Event cost includes appetizers and a complimentary Bridgeport Beer (21 years and older). Space is limited
About Job Jenny:
Jenny Foss, founder of Ladder Recruiting Group, has more than 15 years of progressive marketing and sales experience with manufacturing, engineering and consumer goods related firms.
Jennifer holds a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from Michigan State University, and a Master of Science in Management from Walsh College in Troy, Michigan.
Prior to entering the field of recruiting, Jennifer worked for FANUC Robotics America, Inc., ArvinMeritor, Inc., and the POM Group, a company that specializes in direct metal deposition (a fancy technology that allows you to make parts out of powdered metal). She has also worked as a journalist, and within the consumer goods industry.
Thanks to this experience, Jennifer “gets it.” She gets what her customers need, she gets how to find the superstars, and she’s adamant that her recruiters “get it,” too.