BO212 Evaluation Design and Implementation
This course helps managers take crucial steps to ensure that effective program evaluations are completed. Participants learn how to develop effective tools and approaches to evaluating training results. Material and tools are based on methods that support adult learning theory. This course gives you tools necessary to develop and implement evaluations as a part of your training programs.
What You Cover
- A systematic approach to evaluation
- Methods that support the latest research on adult learning theory
- Successful evaluation strategies
How You Benefit
- Learn how to develop effective tools and approaches to evaluate training results
- Learn how to effectively assess organizational performance
- Understand how and when to apply performance analysis tools
Interested in bringing this program onsite to your organization? Please contact Kristen Pedersen.
Applies toward the following Certificate(s)
Strategic Organizational Management
Advanced HR Certificate