Digital Marketing Strategies
Are you new to digital marketing and trying to decide where to start? Are you interested in transitioning into one of Forbes' top 10 jobs? Do you know the basics of digital marketing but want to be able to get real results?
Then try the Digital Marketing Strategies certificate program which offers you the opportunity to learn from and gain hands-on experience with top-notch digital marketing industry professionals. The five courses in this certifcate will not only teach you how to start but also how to strategize, implement and show return on investment for your digital marketing efforts.
- Intro to Digital Strategies: Learn how to be strategic in your marketing efforts and stop throwing money down the drain.
- Social Media Marketing: Get the most out of social and make it work for you and your business
- Search Engine Marketing: Keep up to date with Google's changes and learn how to get your brand, company, and product found in the digital arena.
- Analytics: In this course you learn to identify the right things to measure on your site, how to gain insight from those measurements, and how to drive business performance improvements from those insights.
- Advanced Concepts: Digital Media Integration: Create a digital marketing strategy for a local brand and pitch your ideas in this project-based course.
BONUS: During the first course, certificate-seeking students will give a five-minute Ignite-style presentation on their brand to a panel of industry experts on an added 'fourth day' class. The top five presenters will have the opportunity to present in front of key executives and marketing professionals.
|Please watch Lisa Peyton, Introduction to Digital Strategies instructor, and several recent Digital Marketing Strategies Certifcate graduates discuss the program and the field of digital marketing
Courses can be taken individually or can be applied to a certificate within a three-year limit. Our courses and certificates are continually updated to bring you the most current and progressive information, tools and perspectives. Courses completed outside of the three-year limit will need to be retaken to qualify for certificate completion.