Advanced Digital Strategies
Are you a digital marketer looking to advance your skills to the next level? Do you struggle to prove ROI for your digital marketing efforts? Do you want to learn the strategies to implement to make the most out of your marketing budget?
Then register for our Advanced Digital Strategies Certificate program and learn from top-notch digital marketing professionals. The four-course certificate will not only give you insights but train you to find, implement and capitalize on strategic opportunities.
- Content Marketing Strategies: We’ve all heard the quote “Content is King!” but
- more is not always better. Learn how to strategically use content to create leads, build relationships and nurture sales opportunities
- Advanced Search Marketing Strategies: Google’s Hummingbird changes are just the beginning, learn how to optimize your search marketing to make the most out of your budget
- Advanced Social Media Marketing: Sending the right message is only half the battle. Learn how to engage with thought leaders, give followers the content they crave and use advanced social strategies and analytics to prove ROI
- Advanced Analytics and Website Optimization: A website without proper calls to action, optimized layouts and a proper sales funnel does little for your brand. Leverage advanced analytics to make your website tool to generate business, leads and sales
This certificate is for advanced students, preferably those who have already completed our Digital Marketing Strategies certificate program first. It requires you to be familiar and comfortable with digital communications tactics and to understand the strategic application of these for business and non-profits. If you have not completed the DMS certificate, you must demonstrate a working knowledge of digital marketing and analytics
Interested in bringing this program Onsite to your organization? Contact Kristen Pedersen for details.
Courses can be taken individually or can be applied to a certificate within a three-year limit. Our courses and certificates are continually updated to bring you the most current and progressive information, tools and perspectives. Courses completed outside of the three-year limit will need to be retaken to qualify for certificate completion.