Lesker AXXIS Thin Film Deposition System
Lesker Thin Film Deposition System
The KJLC AXXIS system provides three mechanisms for film deposition: thermal evaporation, electron-beam induced deposition, and DC & RF magnetron sputtering enabling the deposition of insulating and magnetic as well as conductive materials up to 400°C. The maximum diameter of substrate is 4” with a thin film uniformity of <±5%.
- Substrate Temperature: RT~800°C
- Substrate Diameter: 0~6in.
- Thin film uniformity: <±5%
- Magnetron Sputtering: Ni, Ti, Mo, Cu, Cr, Fe, ITO, Si, SiO2, Ca, TiN, Al
- Electron Beam Evaporation: Au, Pd, Pt, Fe, Cr, Ni