Training and Development Program
Prepare now for a promotion or career change with courses offered online, in the evenings and on weekends. Distance options are available with online courses that only meet on campus two to three Saturdays per term.
These courses have been designed by educators and training and development professionals using the ASTD competency studies as the basis of instructional design. Earn a one or more certificates of completion and PSU college credit. All Training and Development courses taken for graduate credit can also be applied as a thematic specialization in the Postsecondary, Adult and Continuing Education (PACE) master's degree program.
- Trainers, training managers, training consultants
- Workplace Learning and Performance (WLP) professionals
- Human resource and staff development personnel
- Management development consultants
- Other people interested in developing more effective teaching and training skills, or building strong training and development programs
What you gain:
- Essential skills necessary to be a more effective leader of change
- Expanded resource network of other training and development professionals
- PSU credit/certificate of completion
Subscribe to the Training and Development listserv.