Training and Development Program
Prepare now for a promotion or career change with courses offered online, in the evenings and on weekends. Distance options are available with online courses that only meet on campus 2-3 Saturdays per term.
These courses have been designed by educators and training and development professionals using the ASTD competency studies as the basis of instructional design. Earn a one or more certificates of completion and PSU college credit. All Training & Development courses taken for graduate credit can also be applied as a thematic specialization in the Postsecondary, Adult & Continuing Education (PACE) master's degree program.
- Trainers, training managers, training consultants
- Workplace Learning and Performance (WLP) professionals
- Human resource and staff development personnel
- Management development consultants
- Other people interested in developing more effective teaching and training skills, or building strong training and development programs
What you gain:
- Essential skills necessary to be a more effective leader of change
- Expanded resource network of other training and development professionals
- PSU credit/certificate of completion
Subscribe to the Training & Development listserv.