Social Services Competency Based Training (SSCBT) Certificate of Completion - Classes and Registration
SSCBT Classes beginning Fall 2012
Cost: $2,205 (outside texts and college credit additional)
- Portland OR - Mod 1- Oct. 22-26, 2012; Mod 2- Jan 28- Feb 1, 2013; Mod 3- April 8-12, 2013
- Lebanon OR - Mod 1- Oct. 8-12, 2012; Mod 2- Jan. 14-18, 2013; Mod 3- April 22-26, 2013
- Klamath Falls OR - Mod 1- October 2012; Mod 2- January 2013; Mod 3- April 2013 (Dates TBA)
- Hood River OR - Mod 2- Fall 2012 (Dates TBA)
- Hermiston OR - Mod 1- Dec. 14, 2012; Jan.4, 18; Feb 22, 2013; Mod 3- Mar 18; Apr 5, 19; May 3, 2013; Mod 2- Fall 2013
Interested in hosting an SSCBT class in your community or partnering with a nearby program to offer SSCBT locally? Contact us at 503-725-4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the links below to find out about currently scheduled SSCBT classes and locations. If you are interested in attending a scheduled class, complete a registration form and send it via email, fax, or mail.
SSCBT Module 4
SSCBT Module 4 is a follow-up training opportunity for people who have completed the core SSCBT modules. It is intended to build upon the base competencies established in SSCBT, and promote sharing and learning among participants through group process. SSCBT Module 4 can but used to fulfill SSCBT credential renewal requirements. Topics include: Groupwrok, motivation enhancement, mentoring clients, and special issues in family work.
Module 4 Registration form
SSCBT Credential Renewal
SSCBT credential holders will now be able to udpate and renew their SSCBT credential with Tennesse Sate University and Portland State University. Beginning in 2011, SSCBT credentials will be eligible for renewal every two years. THe renewal application includes details for documenting additional continuing education, professional growth, and social service cocompetency.
SSCBT Training of Trainers
This training conference will prepare participants to become trainers for local and national implementation of the SSCBT program. The focus will be on the “how-to’s” of training using the SSCBT curriculum. Participants will become familiar with:
- The competency-based curriculum
- The field mentoring structure
- Administering the training model
- The SSCBT credentialing process
Trainers who are certified can implement the SSCBT program with their own staff, community providers, and others.