Oregon DATA Project Trainings - 4-credit Option
For administrators – can be used as electives towards Portland State University's Continuing Administrator License (CAL)
- Attendance and participation
Participants are required to actively participate in training provided through their "regional" sustainability and implementation efforts throughout the 2010-2011 academic year. Participants will actively lead or support data teams in their school or district.
- Required paper
Complete the following protocols as specified in the regional plan:
- SoCQ/SFCQ (Surveys of Concern Questionnaire)
- 3DME (Data Driven Decision Making for Me)
- Knowledge Measure
- Activity Log
Provide a written summary (minimum of four pages) of this experience that includes:
- A synthesis of the content learned
- A description of the principles that challenged your thinking or added to your knowledge
- An explanation of how you plan to integrate these ideas into your district work and how they interface with the continuing administrator standards (OAR 584-017-0261)
- Data team forms
Complete and/or actively contribute to the completion of the Data Team Form selected by their district throughout the process and submit.
- Participants will complete a 30-hour practicum applying a conference topic or topics to an issue at the district level demonstrating proficiency in one or more TSPC continuing administrator standards (OAR 584-017-0261)
- Participants will complete and turn in a Course and Field-Based Project Summative Assessment Form signed by your school district supervisor or agency supervisor and course instructor.
- Participants will complete and turn in a 300-word abstract of their practicum field project and a Time-on-Task Log.
All papers must be submitted by June 1, 2011. Include your name, course number, and number of credits (four) on all documents submitted for grading. Assignments should be sent electronically to:
EESC School Improvement Director