NAEYC National Institute - Registration
Online registration for graduate credit is the only option for the Institute. A PSU representative will not be available at the Institute.
Registration for earning credit is completely separate from registration for the NAEYC National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development. Go to www.naeyc.org/institute for Institute registration.
Step 1: Register for credit
Downoad and complete your PSU credit registration form:
Completed registration forms can be e-mailed to email@example.com, faxed to 503-725-4737, or mailed to:
Portland State University
P.O. Box 1629
Portland, OR 97207-1629
Step 2: Create your PSU student account
1. Create your student account. To establish your PSU student account, visit pdx.edu/admissions/other-applicant and complete the account generation form. You will be charged a one time $25 fee, plus $2 for processing, payable online by VISA or MasterCard.
2. PSU Odin Account Manager (OAM) system. Upon creation of your student account, navigate to oam.pdx.edu. Once you have finished the OAM process all of your PSU accounts will be synchronized on the PSU portal (myPSU), so that you can obtain grades, make payments, register for other non-cooperative classes and use your PSU email. Make sure to either designate a preferred email or forward your @pdx.edu email address if you do not plan to check it regularly. Bills and other university communication will be sent to the preferred address on file.
Accessing an Existing PSU Account (Returning PSU students only)
If it has been more than six months since your last course or you have forgotten your PSU login information, follow steps 1-2.
- Go to oam.pdx.edu and click the 'Forgot your password' button. Using either you PSU ID # or ODIN username, follow the steps on the next screen to retrieve a new password. This process will refresh your student registration account and allow you to access Banweb. If you do not remember your PSU ID or username, contact CEED at 503-725-8279 or PSU admissions at 503-725-3511.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and then login to banweb.pdx.edu using your new credentials from step 1.
Step 3: Paying your bill
1. The PSU credit fee will be electronically billed by the University; bills typically are sent on the 16th of each month. For billing details, visit pdx.edu/bao/payments. You can pay this bill by logging in to your student account at my.pdx.edu or by mailing check or money order directly to the university. PSU accepts credit registration payment in the form of check, money order, credit card, and e-check with the following associated fees:
- e-check - $0 fee. Online setup required during payment process
- Check/money order - $0 fee when mailed with bill
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express – 2.75% of total registration amount
Mail checks to the following address, please include your PSU ID number in the memo section:
Portland State University
PO Box 908
Portland OR 97207
For more information about earning credit, contact:
1-800-547-8887 ext 58234
Need help with cooperative credit registration or your PSU student account?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Mentzer at 503-725-4825
For general information about NAEYC National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development, contact: