Infant/Toddler Mental Health Graduate Certificate - Admissions
Applicants to the graduate certificate in Infant/Toddler Mental Health are evaluated on the basis of their academic background, practical experience in the field, and personal qualifications appropriate for effective application of the program studies. Prerequisites for admission are a master's degree in a related field or a bachelor's degree with experience working with young children and their families.
Revised program begins fall 2014, application due date is April 1, 2014 for those interested in beginning the graduate certificate fall term. Following the fall start, students will be admitted on an ongoing basis as space is available. A fall start is recommended, but not required.
Download the application (for information only). An online application will be available January 2014.
For more information or to have an application mailed to you, contact Marion Sharp, at email@example.com
- PSU Odin account (This will be provided at no cost once you are registered.)
- Unrestricted access to a personal computer (Windows or Mac)
- Reliable connection to the Internet (high-speed highly recommended)
- Current version of a Web browser installed on the computer
- Proficiency using a computer and common computer software (such as Web browsers, word processors, spreadsheet applications, and media players). These skills should be obtained prior to registering for an online course. You may do this by taking an Introduction to Computers class at Portland State University or some other institution or by asking a friend or family member who is familiar with computers to help you learn these skills.
The cost for the program follows graduate tuition fees. Based on 2013-14 tuition, the program cost would be $2,232 for five credits including the distance edication fee. The total cost of the program is approximately $8,928*. These fees do not include the cost for the course reading materials.
*Tuition and fee rates are determined by the Oregon State Board of Higher Education and are subject to change.
*PSU charges a one-time Matriculation Fee (charged on the first graduate admissions) for all new and transfer graduate students. That amount is not included here.