- Criteria for assigning incomplete grades
- Faculty instructions for posting student grades online
- Grading instructions website
- How to retrieve PSU student grades and receipts online
Course preparation materials
- Course proposal
- Course Syllabus Template / Sample
- GSE Conceptual Framework
- Potential Format for Outcomes
- Expectations for faculty teaching online through CEED
- General graduate guidelines
- Invoice Reimbursement: Word / PDF
As a PSU instructor, you will need to know the important information provided in the Graduate School of Education Instructor Handbook.
As a cooperative credit instructor (meaning you are being paid by one of our approved cooperative agencies), the handbook addendum below is for you. This addendum is meant to supplement the GSE Instructor Handbook and provide information specific to cooperative credit.
Note: Remember to check back occasionally for updates. The forms are dated so you will be able to tell what's new. If for some reason you are not able to print a copy, email or call Paul Beaulieu at email@example.com or 503-725-8279 and he will mail you a copy of the page, section, or entire handbook as needed.