Cooperative Credit Program - Instructor Forms
- Class roster template
- Instructions for the credit registration process
- Instructions for the noncredit registration process
- Registration form
- Deadline dates
- Credit grading instructions
- Noncredit grading information
- Criteria for assigning incomplete grades
- Faculty instructions for posting student grades online
- How to retrieve PSU student grades and receipts online
Course preparation materials
- Course proposal
- Course Syllabus Template / Sample
- Credit course categories
- General graduate guidelines
- General noncredit guidelines
- Guidelines for flyers
- Potential format for outcomes
Some PDF forms have fillable fields, others require you to print and complete them manually.
Click here to download the free Adobe Reader software if you don't already have it.
If your agency is offering continuing education classes involving international travel, you will need to complete a packet of forms that will help ensure student travel is free of unnecessary risk. The packet includes the following required forms:
- Health disclosure form
- Proof of insurance form
- Release and assumption of risk form
- Student international travel information
- Security and safety issues abroad
As a PSU instructor, you will need to know the important information provided in the Graduate School of Education Instructor Handbook.
As a cooperative credit instructor (meaning you are being paid by one of our approved cooperative agencies), the handbook addendum below is for you. This addendum is meant to supplement the GSE Instructor Handbook and provide information specific to cooperative credit.
Note: Remember to check back occasionally for updates. The forms are dated so you will be able to tell what's new. If for some reason you are not able to print a copy, email or call Paul Beaulieu at email@example.com or 503-725-8279 and he will mail you a copy of the page, section, or entire handbook as needed.