Annual Early Head Start and Infant/Toddler Conference - Registration Information
The registration deadline is July 15, 2013. We will receive registrations after that date, but we cannot guarantee your choices for the breakout sessions.
Please note: NO changes can be made after July 15th. This includes:
- Changing breakout session selections
- Switching from noncredit to credit
- Switching from credit to noncredit
- Pre-Conference noncredit: $130
- Full Conference noncredit: $350
- Full Conference credit: $405
- Washington State Training Consortium Current Members:
- Full Conference noncredit: $300 (register by calling 503-725-9968)
- Full Conference credit: $355 (to register, see information under Step 1, Option B)
For requirements for credit (undergraduate or graduate), please visit our website at pdx.edu/ceed/EHS-Conference-Costs
There are two steps to register:
- Register for breakout sessions
- Pay for the conference (noncredit or credit). We will not be able to receive payment onsite
Both steps must be completed and submitted per the following instructions:
STEP 1: Register for breakout sessions
This is registration for the breakout sessions only. To pay for the conference, see Step 2: Payment.
STEP 2: Payment
Option A - Noncredit
Option B - Credit (undergraduate or graduate credit). For requirements for graduate/undergraduate credit, please visit our website at www.pdx.edu/ceed/EHS-Conference-Costs
OPTION A. To register for noncredit (CEU’s):
- Search for Early Head Start Conference at ceedcatalog.pdx.edu
- If you are signing up by credit card*:
- Click "Add to Cart". You will be prompted to log in or set up a new student account. If you have not signed up for a class since December 14th, 2011, please create a new account
- Complete the registration and payment process following the instructions on the screen
- If you are paying by a check or company purchase order, or if your company is paying for several participants:
NOTE: A paper registration form MUST be completed for each participant. Registrations cannot be processed without a check or purchase order and the paper registration form(s).
*Certain versions of Mac operating systems are not supported by the payment processor at this time. If you do not have access to an alternate computer, please set up your student account following steps 3a-3d above and call 503-725-9968 for assistance or submit a registration form with check or company purchase order.
Need help with noncredit registration? Email email@example.com or call 503-725-9968.
OPTION B. To register for credit (graduate or undergraduate):
If you are a first time PSU student, please begin with steps one and two.
If you are a preexisting PSU student, please skip to step 3.
- Create your student account. To register for a credit class online, you must be in the Portland State Banweb system. To establish your Banweb student account, visit banweb.pdx.edu. You will be charged a $25 fee, plus $2 for credit card processing, payable online by Visa, American Express, or MasterCard. Once the admissions office has processed your application and you have received a nine-digit PSU ID number beginning with the number 9 along with a password, you may proceed to step 2.
- Register with the PSU Odin Account Manager (OAM) system. Visit oam.pdx.edu. Once you have finished the OAM process, all of your PSU accounts will be synchronized, so you can register for courses, obtain grades, make payments, and use your PSU email with a single login.
- Register for the conference. Fill out a registration form and submit it to Diane Brunkow fax 503-725-4838 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be e-billed to your PSU e-mail address for the conference fees on the 16th of the following month.
PSU accepts credit registration payment in the form of check, money order, credit card, or e-check with the following associated fees:
E-check: Free (recommended). Online setup is required.
- Log in to banweb.pdx.edu
- Click on "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Click on "Student Account"
- Click on "Make a payment'
- Follow the bolded instructions on the screen.
Check/money order: Free. Submit payment to the address indicated on your bill.
Visa: $50 flat fee
Mastercard/American Express: 2.75% of total registration amount
Need help with credit registration? Email email@example.com or call 503-725-4825.
Cancellation and Substitution
Cancellations must be received no later than July 15 to qualify for a refund. All cancellation requests received by July 15 will receive a refund and will be charged a $25 processing fee. Cancellations received after July 15 will not be eligible for a refund.
Notification of withdrawal or drop of credit registration must be made in writing. Send written and signed cancellation request with your name, ID number, course number and title to:
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Early Child hood Training Center, Portland State University
c/o Diane Brunkow
PO Box 751
Portland, OR 97207
To withdraw a noncredit registration:
- Log in to your student account at ceedcatalog.pdx.edu
- Click on "My Enrollment History"
- Click on "Request Drop" next to the class and follow instructions on the screen
Provide your name, ID number, course number and title, and a reason for the withdrawal.
Sign and send to:
or e-mail: email@example.com
or mail to:
Continuing Education, Portland State University
PO Box 1629
Portland, OR 97207-1629
Substitution requests must be made in writing.
No substitutions may be made for academic credit enrollments. Please follow the cancellation policy to withdraw one attendee and registration policy to enroll another.
For noncredit enrollments, the company must submit substitution request via:
Mail: Continuing Education, Portland State University
PO Box 1629
Portland, OR 97207-1629
Substitution requests made by individuals will not be accepted.