Advisors are available to help you graduate on time by working with you on prerequisites, electives, and course scheduling. Current or prospective engineering or computer science undergraduate students should seek advising through the appropriate Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science advisors:
- Engineering students who have not yet been formally admitted to a major or taking upper division coursework please contact Jodi Stiegemeyer in Student Services at (503) 725-4631 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- Engineering students who have been formally admitted to a major - please contact your department for advising. For more information on applying to MCECS majors, please visit Admission to a Major.
- Computer science and biomedical informatics students - please contact Barbara Sabath in the Department of Computer Science at (503) 725- 4220 or book an appointment online.
Please visit the links below to view the departmental course plans (also called "Blue Sheets"):
- Civil Engineering course plan
- Computer Engineering course plan
- Computer Science course plan
- Electrical Engineering course plan
- Environmental Engineering course plan
- Mechanical Engineering course plan
To enroll in any math class at PSU, students must have completed the prerequisite course within the last year with a C- or better, OR, take the online Math Placement Test.
The Course Planning Guide is a tentative list of offerings projected for the academic year by some departments. Students are advised to contact the appropriate academic department for the most up-to-date course planning information.