Innovation Program: How to Apply
- Information Session on Thursday, January 15th from 12:30 to 1:30pm in 84 lab - bring your questions and learn what to include in your project proposal.
- One-page proposals due to Don Mueller (email@example.com) on Friday, January 23rd no later than 12:00pm. Proposals are limited to a single page and should list the project team, summarize the idea, explain why the program is innovative, and state what resources are necessary. At least one member of the team must be a current PSU engineering or computer science student.
- The Innovation Council will select projects slated for presentation by Tuesday, January 27th. All project proposals will receive an e-mail with review results.
- Project presentations will occur on the morning of Friday, January 30th in the Deans Conf Room. Selected teams will be invited to give a 5 minute oral presentation on their project followed by 5 minutes of Q&A. Projects that recieve funding will be notified soon after.
Innovation Program Council members:
- James McNames, Innovation Program Director, Professor and Chair, Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Peter Dusicka, Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Antonie Jetter, Assistant Professor, Engineering and Technology Management
- Bart Massey, Professor, Computer Science
- Gerry Recktenwald, Associate Professor and Chair, Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Renjeng Su, Dean, Maseeh College
- Evan Thomas, Assistant Professor, Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Frank Goovaerts, Director of Student Career Success