Innovation Program: How to Apply
- Information Session on Monday, October 12th from 12 to 1 p.m. in 84 lab - bring your questions and l earn what to include in your project proposal.
- One-page proposals due to Don Mueller (email@example.com) on Friday, October 16 no later than 12 p.m. Proposals are limited to a single page and should list the project team, summarize the idea, explain why the program is innovative, and state what resources are necessary. At least one member of the team must be a current PSU engineering or computer science student.
- The Innovation Council will select projects slated for presentation by Tuesday, October 20. All project proposals will receive an e-mail with review results.
- Project presentations will occur on the morning of Friday, October 23 in the Deans Conference Room. Selected teams will be invited to give a 5 minute oral presentation on their project followed by 5 minutes of Q&A. Projects that receive funding will be notified soon after.
Innovation Program Council members:
- Antonie Jetter, Innovation Program Director, Assistant Professor, Engineering and Technology Management
- James McNames, Professor and Chair, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Peter Dusicka, Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bart Massey, Professor, Computer Science
- Gerry Recktenwald, Associate Professor, Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Renjeng Su, Dean, Maseeh College
- Evan Thomas, Assistant Professor, Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Frank Goovaerts, Director of Student Career Success