Posting Jobs & Internships
CareerConnect provides employers with the ability to:
- Post & manage an unlimited number of free postings
- Receive email reminders when a student applies and when a posting is about to expire
- Manage student applicants for on campus interviews
- Register for on-campus career events such as career fairs
If you are new to CareerConnect, please visit the Employer Login Page for registration instructions. Please take a few moments to read the directions and they will lead you through the registration process.To Create a New Posting:
- From the homepage, navigate to My Positions, then click New Position from the drop-down.
- Enter your posting information as instructed.
- Be specific in the "Application Instructions" section. Enter the preferred method in which a potential employee may apply for this position, and note if you would like applicants to submit their resumes via CareerConnect.
- Under the Posting Information section, there are two fields that you will need to review. In "Show Contact Information," if you select No, your contact information will not be available to potential employees. In "Allow Online Referrals," if you select Yes, students can submit their resume to you via this system (i.e., you will receive email notification of students' job applications and be able to view resumes on-line).
To register for a Career Fair through CareerConnect:
- Log in to your employer account and from the homepage, select "Career Events", choose your fair.
- Follow the prompts to enter your registration information, then hit submit.
- Pending ACS approval, your registration confirmation and event details will be emailed to you.
If you experience any difficulty signing in or using the new database, please email email@example.com or call 503-725-4005 and press "one" for support.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Statement
In requesting services for the purpose of posting jobs or recruiting, please be advised that PSU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and will make information available to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed or religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status, or sexual orientation.
Advising & Career Services adheres to the Principles for Professional Conduct set by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.