We are transitioning to a new platform for our jobs database. We are working hard to make jobs available to you on the new CareerConnect platform as soon as possible. The old system (portland.experience.com) is unavailable.
During this down time, please refer to this list of other job search sites to continue your job search:
Please direct any questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerConnect is a web-based system for accessing:
- Full-time career-related positions for upcoming graduates and alumni.
- On-campus interviews with employers who are recruiting seniors and recent graduates.
- Part-time, off campus jobs for students.
- On-campus work-study and regular-wage jobs for students.
- Federal work study community service jobs (including America Reads and America Counts) for students.
- Paid and unpaid internships for students.
To search for jobs/internships, please identify yourself as a current student or a PSU graduate and follow the appropriate steps below. We also recommend reading our handout to help you get started.
If you're a current student, go directly to CareerConnect. You can sign in with your ODIN username and password - the same username and password you use to sign into your student account, check your PSU email, use the WIFI and/or computers on campus, etc. If you have not done so already, you will be required to set up your profile before searching for jobs or internships. This should only take a few minutes. If you have questions or experience problems, please call 503-725-4005.
Web address for current students: Coming Soon!
If you graduated from PSU, please stay tuned for directions on registering as an alumni.