- PSU CareerConnect a web-based system for accessing:
- Full-time career-related positions for upcoming graduates and alumni.
- On-campus interviews with employers who are recruiting seniors and recent graduates.
- Part-time, off campus jobs for students.
- On-campus work-study and regular-wage jobs for students.
- Federal work study community service jobs (including America Reads and America Counts) for students.
- Paid and unpaid internships for students.
If you're already registered, go directly to PSU CareerConnect. Your username is your 9-digit PSU ID number and your default password is your date of birth with no leading zeros, the full year, and with slashes (e.g., if your date of birth was April 20th, 1988 your password would be 4/20/1988.)If you're a new user, please use the form below to register. If you do not have your ID number, contact Registration & Records to obtain it.