Creating & Posting Internship Opportunities
PSU Internship Program Overview
Portland State University takes advantage of its excellent position in the local community by combining academic integrity with experiential learning. Many of our academic programs encourage a high degree of interaction and involvement between students and the community through internships and other experiential learning opportunities within local companies and organizations.
Portland State University offers more the 120 academic majors, minors and concentrations. A wide range of programs and majors are found within our Schools and Colleges.
Information on CREATING an Internship Opportunity:
- Internships Defined: What is (and isn’t) an internship?
- Best Practices for Developing an Internship Program
- Compensation & Labor Laws
- How Students Earn Credit for Internships
- Documents and Additional Resources