Internship Resources for Faculty and Staff
A large portion of the success of a credit-bearing internship experience depends on the student and his or her university sponsor. As a sponsor, it is your responsibility to oversee the student’s progress over the course of his or her internship to ensure that learning objectives are being met. You may find the following resources helpful in planning to sponsor a student in an internship.
- University Sponsor Best Practices
- Internship Learning Contract
- Employer Evaluation of Intern
- Student Evaluation of Internship
- Credit by Arrangement Form
Internship Resources for Students
- Internships Basic Informational Handout
- Internship Search Basics Handout
- Advising & Careers Services for appointments, workshops, internship search, resume and cover letter help
- Internship webpage
Internship Resources for Employers
Bring Professional Development into Your Classroom
If you are interested in hosting an Advising and Career Services workshop in your classroom, please fill out the Presentation Request Form. We can educate students on internships and a number of other career-related topics.