Advising and Career Services offers workshops and resources to help you demystify the process of applying to graduate school. We accomplish this by organizing a series of speakers, panel & information sessions and one-on-one consultation on the following topics:
· Should I go to grad school?
· Faculty perspective on admissions to graduate programs
· How can undergraduates gain research experience, refine their interests and become competitive applicants?
· How to choose a program and thrive in grad school?
· How to ace admissions tests, such as GRE, GMAT, etc.?
· Mock interview, personal statements and resume/cv assistance and critiques
Click here for current workshop schedule; new this fall: Should I go to Graduate School?
Browse this list of graduate school focused events we have going on this fall term!
Get to know our team, read our profiles!
- "Why go to Grad School?"
- "The Application Process is a Relationship"
- "Choosing the Right Program"
- "Graduate School Deadlines and Planning" GradSchoolHeaven.com founder and Harvard alumnus Giulio Rocca discusses how to plan around graduate school deadlines.
- Donald Asher presents "Getting into Graduate School." He walks you through step-by-step directions on how to successfully get into graduate school. Running time: 51 min. (Note: requires Microsoft Silverlight player plug-in, which is downloadable by accessing the webinar link.)