Advising & Career Services and other career services providers on campus works closely with the PSU Alumni Association to co-host career and professional development events throughout the year. Please make sure to explore the Alumni Association’s website for important information and services available to you.
Advising & Career Services' staff is available to welcome you back to campus and provide you with the following career-related services:
- Resume and cover letter critiques
- Interviewing prep and mock interviews
- Workshops on career exploration and job search strategies
- A variety of career fairs offered throughout the year
- Graduate school exploration and preparation
- CareerConnect, PSU’s jobs and internship database
- Please visit the link above for detailed information about accessing CareerConnect or call Advising & Career Services at 503-725-4005.
To make an appointment with an Advising & Career Services staff member, please call 503-725-4005.
For those alumni seeking to give back by recruiting current PSU students, Advising & Career Services' Employer Relations staff will work closely with you to customize an on-campus outreach and recruiting plan.
While content tailored for Portland State alumni is being developed, please explore the For Students pages of this website. There is a myriad of information relevant to both current students and alumni, including resume help, links to job search sites, and information about pursuing graduate school.