Advising & Career Services and other career services providers on campus works closely with the PSU Alumni Association to co-host career-related events and programming throughout the year. Please make sure to explore the Alumni Association’s website for important information and services available to you.
Our staff is here to welcome you back to campus and can provide you with the following career-related services:
- Resume and cover letter critiques
- Interviewing prep and mock interviews
- Workshops on career exploration and job search strategies
- A variety of Career Fairs offered throughout the year
- CareerConnect, PSU’s jobs and internship database
- Log in instructions: If your account was created while you were a student you can access the database using your PSU ID number. If you can’t remember your ID number or have never created an account, contact Registration & Records to obtain your ID number. For general help using CareerConnect, please call Advising & Career Services at 503-725-4005.
To make an appointment with an Advising & Career Services staff member, please call 503-725-4005.
For those alumni seeking to give back by recruiting current PSU students, Advising & Career Services' Employer Relations staff will work closely with you to customize an on-campus outreach and recruiting plan.
While content tailored for Portland State alumni is being developed, please explore the For Students pages of this website. There is a myriad of information relevant to both current students and alumni, including resume help, links to job search sites, and information about pursuing graduate school.