Job Search Resources
Portland State University provides many resources to help students and alumni with the job search process.
- PSU CareerConnect - a web-based system for accessing:
- Full-time career-related positions for upcoming graduates and alumni.
- On-campus interviews with employers who are recruiting seniors and recent graduates.
- Part-time, off campus jobs for students.
- On-campus work-study and regular-wage jobs for students.
- Federal work study community service jobs (including America Reads and America Counts) for students.
- Paid and unpaid internships for students.
- Workshops offered by Advising & Career Services to develop and implement effective job search strategies.
- Writing Resumes and Cover Letters
- Introduction to Interviewing and Effective Interviewing
- Overview of internships
- Advising & Career Services is pleased to partner with CampusPoint to provide expanded job search resources. CampusPoint is a free online resource that helps college students and recent graduates find jobs and internships in the Portland metropolitan and Seattle/Puget Sound areas. CampusPoint works with hundreds of different companies in a multitude of different industries helping them recruit for a variety of positions. Positions include software development, systems admin, sales, administrative, marketing, customer service, IT, project management, analysis, tech support, data entry, accounting, graphic design, and much more!