Become an Intern
Interested in Becoming an Intern?
- PSU student pursuing any type of degree within the SBA. Preference given to students with sophomore or junior standing.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in SBA coursework and must maintain good academic standing through internship.
- Willingness to travel to Portland businesses to provide on-site counseling.
- Ability to lead and teach others.
- Professional demeanor, focused, articulate and well organized.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Superior communication skills.
If you fit the above requirements, contact us to learn more. We continually accept qualified interns into our program.