FY09 Budget Fiscal Year
We have placed a number of documents and communications here for your reference. Budget planning is a collective effort and benefits from ideas and data contributed as a result of campus discussions. The administration began this process with the Vice Presidents, members of the Council of Academic Deans (CADS), the Faculty Senate Budget Committee and the Directors of Finance and Administration. During the process, data was gathered by the Offices of Budget and Planning and Institutional Research & Planning to provide the information referred to in the memos below from Provost Roy Koch and Vice President Lindsay Desrochers.
If you have questions about the academic budget planning process, you may contact Carol Mack at email@example.com in the Office of Academic Affairs. For questions concerning budget planning activities in all other areas, please contact Michael Fung at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Office of Budget and Planning.
- Initial budget process memo to campus [revised March 11, 2008]
- Budget instruction memo to academic units [March 17, 2008]
- Budget memo to administrative / support units [March 7, 2008]
- Planning memo for the possibility of reduced salary/ benefit funding [March 20, 2008]
- University Budget Plan update [July 9, 2008]
- President's memo: Approved Budget Proposals [July 18, 2008]
- OPE Budgeting 2008-09 Final as of (7-14-08)
- Grad Asst Salary Schedule Final as of (5-30-08)