Workshops + Events
Commuting and Maintenance 101
In this class we cover everything you need to know to keep you safe while commuting by bike, as well as the essential elements of bicycle maintenance. Feel free to bring your bicycle to discuss any specific questions you may have.
- Tuesday, June 28: 12-1 pm
- Monday, July 11: 12-1 pm
- Thursday, July 28: 12-1 pm
- Wednesday, August 10: 12-1 pm
Advanced Mechanics Series
These classes are designed to get riders comfortable and confident with advanced repairs by taking an in-depth look at various bicycle systems and how they work.
- Brakes: Wed. July 6: 12-1 pm
- Shifting: Wed. July 13: 12-1 pm
- Bearings: Wed. July 20: 12-1 pm
- Wheelbuilding Pt. 1: Wed. July 27: 12-1 pm
- Wheelbuilding Pt. 2: Wed. August 3: 12-1 pm
Friday Flat Fix Clinics
Bring your bike and learn how to change your flat tire. This is a great clinic for a refresher or for the first-time cyclist.
- Every Friday: 12-12:30 pm