Workshops & Events
All classes are FREE for members and $5 for walk-ins. Our events are hosted at the PSU Bike Hub (1818 SW 6th Ave). Please email us if you have any questions.
Do you feel a bit uncomfortable walking into an all-guy bike shop? If so, join other female PSU students & staff at the Bike Hub! Bring your bike, wear clothes that can get dirty, and get ready to learn how to fix your bike & ask bike questions with other women! Anyone who identifies as female is welcome. FREE!
- Wednesday, February 10, 5:30-7pm
Friday Flat Fix
BRING YOUR BIKE and learn how to change your flat tire. This is a great clinic for a refresher or for the first-time cyclist. This class is thirty minutes in length.Every Friday at 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Advanced Mechanics Series
This is a five-week series that takes an in-depth look at the various systems of the bicycle. This series of classes is designed to get you comfortable and confident with more advanced types of repairs and the theory behind how these systems work.
- Shifting: January 20, 12-1pm
- Brakes: January 27, 12-1pm
- Bearings: February 3, 12-1pm
- Wheelbuilding part 1: February 10, 12-1pm
- Wheelbuilding part 2: February 17, 12-1pm
Winter Riding & Maintenance
Making the transition from seasonal to year-round rider can be tough. But with the proper planning and preparation you can enjoy every season by bike, even if it's only one day a week. Join us as we share our tips for staying warm and rolling through the winter months.
- Monday, January 11, 12-1pm
- Tuesday, January 26, 12-1pm
- Thursday, February 11, 12-1pm
- Tuesday, February 23, 12-1pm