Become a supporter today!
We invite you to help support, strengthen, and sustain Asia related programming at Portland State University.
Your gift helps fund scholarship awards for students, and brings informative speakers, performing artists, and Asia related films and exhibits to Portland.
Donors to the Institute for Asian Studies can choose to route their contributions to any of the following Institute for Asian Studies program funds.
- Join the Friends of Asian Studies Donor Circle which helps fund public speakers and performances, films and exhibits, and programs coordinated by the Institute for Asian Studies.
- Support Korean studies programming at PSU by contributing to the Korean Studies Program Endowment
- Contribute to the South Asia Lecture Series Fund
- Support the Trena Gillette Memorial Endowment Fund (which funds an annual lecture on Korea in honor of Trena Gillette, PSU '93 alumna)
- Contribute to the Institute for Asian Studies Scholarship Fund
Consider becoming a program sponsor, co-sponsor, or underwriter of an event.
Sponsorship amounts and in-kind support are welcomed at a variety of levels.
View our Donation FORM.
- Make checks payable to the PSU Foundation.
- Gifts can be made online with a credit card through the PSU Foundation's secure website.
PSU Faculty & Staff can contribute via monthly payroll deduction.
- Learn more about the PSU Faculty/Staff Giving Campaign.
- Download a PSU Faculty/Staff payroll deduction donation FORM.
- Be sure to specify on the form which IAS Program fund you wish to support.
- For more information, contact the Institute for Asian Studies Office, tel. 503-725-8576.
Learn more about the different ways you can impact student success and faculty research at the Portland State University through the programs offered by the PSU Institute for Asian Studies by viewing the Ways to Give link on the left, or by contacting the Institute for Asian Studies at tel. 503-725-8576 by email at email@example.com.