Students enrolled in the School of Art and Design at PSU will acquire:
- Knowledge and experience of the creative problem solving processes.
- Knowledge of discipline-specific skills and vocabulary.
- Knowledge of art history and design.
- Knowledge of critical theories in art.
- Knowledge and experience to formulate a cumulative body of work in their discipline.
Bachelor of Fine Arts - BFA
Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Sciences - BA/BS
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences in Art Practice
- Graduate Teacher Education Program
Bachelor of Arts - BA
*Beginning in the 2008-09 academic year these majors (Drawing/Painting/Printmaking & Sculpture) were incorporated into the Art Practices degree. New students begining their degrees in Art at PSU should choose Art Practices if they're interested in Studio Art.
Design Management (for non-art majors only)