DARS Audit Instructions
How to Run DARS Audits via the PSU Information System
1. Go to my.pdx.edu
2. Click the Log in to Banweb link (upper menu). Note: Banweb opens in a new window.
3. If asked to log in, enter your Odin Username and Password then click on login. Otherwise, proceed to step 4.
4. Click the Student Services tab.
5. Click the DARS - Degree Audit Reporting System link.
6. Click the Submit an Audit link.
7. Select your College/School from the pull-down menu.
- For the School of Art + Design this would be College of the Arts.
8. Click the Select button.
9. Select an Audit Type from the pull-down menu.
- For the School of Art + Design this would be either a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts.
- For those pursuing a minor and those earning a secondary degree (Postbac students) select Non-Degree.
10. Click the Select button.
11. Select your Major from the pull-down menu.
- For the School of Art + Design this would be Art History, Art: Art History, Art: Art Practices or Art: Graphic Design.
When using Non-Degree
- For those pursuing a minor this would be Art: Art History Minor, Art: Draw/Paint/Print Minor, Art: Graphic Design Minor, Art: Sculpture Minor, Design Management Minor, Photography Minor, and Time Arts Minor.
- For those pursuing a second degree this would be Art History, Art: Art History, Art: Art Practices, or Art: Graphic Design.
12. Click the Select button.
13. Select a Catalog Year/Term.
14. Click the Select button.
15 Click the Run Analysis button.
In general admission to the School of Art + Design is gained upon successful admission to the University. However, after admission two of our programs require a further step in order to take upper-division courses (300 or 400).
How to Apply: www.pdx.edu/admissions/apply
Beginning fall term 201 all newly admitted freshment and transfer students will be required to attend a New Student Orientation: Advising & Registration session prior to the start of their first term. Furthermore, all freshmen will be required to receive academic advising from their intended major department, according to departmental procedures, during their first year in order to register for their second year. The Advising & Career Services advisors will guide students who have not chosen a major.
How should I prepare for an advising session?
Who should I contact in the School of Art + Design?
What if I forgot to declare my major?
Declaring a major-