Chinookan Peoples Supplemental Materials
Boyd, Robert T., Kenneth M. Ames and Tony A. Johnson 2013 Chinookan Peoples of the Lower Columbia River. University of Washington Press, Seattle.
Cited literature is in the full bibliography of the print book except for ancillary bibliography for Table S2.1.
- Chapter 2 Cultural Geography of the Lower Columbia David V. Ellis
- Table S2.1 Lower Columbia Chinookan Villages: named sites from contemporary observers or multiple sources.
- Chapter 3 Ethnobiology: Nonfishing Subsistence and Production D. Ann Trieu Gahr
- Table S3.1 Major Food Resources (Excepting the Fin Fishes)
- Table S3.2 Plant and Animal Resources Used in Technology)
- Chapter 4 Aboriginal Fisheries of the Lower Columbia River Virginia L. Butler and Michael A. Martin
- Appendix. Methods Used in Fish Bone Analysis and Data Synthesis
- Table S4.2 19th-century records of Lower Columbia fishes
- Table S4.3 Lower Columbia archaeological sites with fish remains.
- Table S4.4 List of fish taxa and frequency (NISP) by habitat type, time period and mesh size recovery.
- Figure S-4.1 (Butler figure 5). Relative frequency (% NISP) of taxa by mesh size, field recovery, 6.4 mm mesh vs. >3.2 mm.
- Figure S-4.2. Relative frequency (% NISP) of taxa by mesh size, bulk
- Chapter 5 Lower Columbia Trade and Exchange Systems Yvonne Hajda and Elizabeth A. Sobel
- Figure 5.1 Lower Columbia River Exchange System Based on Ethnohistorical Sources.
- Chapter 11 Lower Chinookan Disease and Demography Robert T. Boyd
- Table S11.1: Lower Columbia Pre-contact Ailments: documented and likely.
- Table S.11.2: Secondary Introduced Diseases along Lower Columbia
- Chapter 16 Chinookan Writings: Anthropological Research and Historiography Wayne Suttles and William L. Lang
- Table S16.1 Pre-1850 Documents containing information on Lower River Chinookans