Event Cancellation and Refund Policy
Event Cancellation by Sponsor
• The Portland State University Alumni Association (PSUAA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
• If PSUAA cancels an event, registrants will be notified 48 hours prior to the event. Registrants will be offered a full refund (without service fee).
• Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund (without service fee) or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
• Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event.
• Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a full refund without the service fee.
• Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
• Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
• Refunds will not be available for door sale tickets.
• Cancellations will be accepted via phone, or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
• All refund requests must be made by the ticket buyer or credit card holder.
• Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
• Refunds will be credited back to the buyer through check.
The above policies apply to all PSUAA Student Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.