1620 Club Benefits its Members and the University
- Remain vitally connected with Portland State University and its mission through association with like-minded individuals and university leadership.
- Gather and network with peers who share your passion and interest in the advancement of Portland State University.
- Stay current on issues affecting our dynamic university and have a forum to share your views.
- Receive special invitations and discounted ticket opportunities to important university events.
- Enjoy exclusive 1620 Club member-oriented activities tied to PSU cultural, athletic and academic events.
- Attend 1620 Club dinner meetings featuring talks by university leaders.
- Access to 1620 membership directory and Facebook listing.
- Receive periodic 1620 Club Bulletins featuring membership activities, inside information, reports and important links to goings on at PSU.
- Have opportunities to initiate or take part in 1620 Club Action Committees charged with enhancing opportunities for the University.
Caption: Portland State University President Wim Wiewel (center) chats with 1620 Club Members Bill Lemman (l), Matt Johnson (m) and Gary Salyer, (r) at the 1620 Club Summer Social.