About the 1620 Club
The 1620 Club is an invitation-only organization whose members are recognized for their outstanding contributions to Portland State University. 1620 Club members meet, network, engage with and otherwise stay connected with the University, its broad scope of activities and its leadership. 1620 members enjoy an insiders’ view of University challenges, opportunities and successes.
Caption: The 1620 Club name is inspired by the address still posted above the SW Park entrance to Lincoln Hall. 1620 SW Park Avenue was the original address of Portland State College after its move downtown to the former Lincoln High School building in 1953.