Undergraduate and postbaccalaureate applicants must score
- 6.0 or better overall score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam with a minimum of 6.0 on reading and writing, or
- 527 or better on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOELF), or
- 197 or better on the computer-based TOEFL, or
- 71 overall, with minimum of 15 each in reading and writing on the internet-based TOEFL.
Graduate applicants must score
- 6.5 or better on the IELTS exam, with a minimum of 6.5 on reading and writing, or
- 550 or better on the paper-based TOEFL, or
- 213 or better on the computer-based TOEFL, or
- 80 overall, with minimum of 18 each in reading and writing on the internet-based TOEFL.
Some graduate programs may require higher scores. Graduate applicants should consult with the graduate coordinator in their academic department to verify minimum score requirements and for information regarding conditional admission.