Search Google Appliance


I had my official transcript or degree certificate translated by an agency because it is not in English. The agency staff provided me with a sealed envelope containing the translation, which I submitted to Portland State University with my admissions appl

No, to be official the document must be placed in a sealed envelope by the original issuing institution and delivered unopened to Portland State. Your transcript was opened by the translation agency, making the document unofficial to Portland State.

If you know that you need a translation of a transcript or degree certificate and you do not have the original copy for the translation agency to use, request two official documents from the issuing institution: one for the translation agency, the other to satisfy Portland State's official document requirement.