Search Google Appliance


Am I required to submit official documents for admission to Portland State in the original language or should they be translated?

If your official documents were issued in a language other than English, you must submit the official documents in the original language and an official translation of the documents. An official translation is a precise English translation of the documents that has been prepared by the issuing institution or a professional translator.