As the economy picks up, and companies begin to hire again, it's never been more important to have an effective social profile online. Studies have shown that:
- 50 percent of Fortune 100 companies hire employees through LinkedIn; and
- Referrals are the best source of confidence recruiters can have in engaging with job applicants
Having your profile show up in relevant job searches requires a little bit of work on your end, but can pay off big!
This free workshop will focus on your LinkedIn profile. We will cover:
- How recruiters search for applicants online
- Practical tips for crafting an effective social profile: what you need at a minimum to put your best face forward
- Top 10 phrases to avoid in your social profile
- How to boost your credibility online
Join Janet Johnson, a long-time student of online social behavior and digital marketing resource to Fortune 100 companies, for a practical and down-to-earth workshop. Click the link below and register today as space is limited to 45 participants!