Search Google Appliance


PSU welcomes transfer students from many colleges and universities in Washington!

Thinking of transferring to Portland State? You'll be in good company - PSU is a transfer-friendly school! Transferring credits to PSU from a Washington school is easy! A Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA) associate's degree grants you junior status for the purposes of registration and for placement in PSU's University Studies General Education curriculum. We will provide you with an evaluation explaining how each of your credits transferred to PSU after you are admitted. 

To help you understand requirements at PSU before you make the move the Portland, please review the Transfer Worksheet for your institution below.  If your college doesn't appear on this list, contact us and we will create a worksheet for your institution.

Please feel free to contact us with any other questions. We look forward to hearing from you!