PSU welcomes transfer students from many colleges and universities in Washington!
Thinking of transferring to Portland State? You'll be in good company - PSU is a transfer-friendly school! Transferring credits to PSU from a Washington school is easy! A Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA) associate's degree grants you junior status for the purposes of registration and for placement in PSU's University Studies General Education curriculum. We will provide you with an evaluation explaining how each of your credits transferred to PSU after you apply for admission.
To help you understand requirements at PSU before you make the move the Portland, please review the Transfer Worksheet for your institution below. If your college doesn't appear on this list, contact us and we will create a worksheet for your institution.
- Central Washington University
- Centralia College
- Clark College (Another option for admission with PSU and Clark College is Co-Admission.)
- Columbia Basin College
- Eastern Washington University
- Gonzaga University
- Grays Harbor College
- Green River
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- Lower Columbia College
- Olympic College
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Seattle Central Community College
- Seattle Pacific University
- Seattle University
- Skagit Valley College
- South Puget Sound
- Spokane Community College
- Spokane Falls Community College
- Tacoma Community College
- University of Puget Sound
- University of Washington
- Walla Walla Community College
- Walla Walla University
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- Whatcom Community College
- Whitworth University
- Yakima Community College
Please feel free to contact us with any other questions. We look forward to hearing from you!