Join us at Portland State University's free quarterly digital marketing breakfast, offered the third Tuesday in February, June, September and November from 7:15-9:00am. Hear a panel of experts present useful insights and new approaches in digital strategies and tactics. The presentations are followed by a panel Q&A. The breakfast are very interactive and will kick off your day with a high energy boost.
In 2011 shopping on mobile became the norm. The latest Pew Internet and American Life Project research (2012) shows 88 percent of American adults have a cell phone, and among cell phone owners, 53 percent use a smartphone. By 2014, mobile internet should take over desktop internet usage. Do you understand what designing for mobile means and what your customers are expecting? Mobile is a service to inject your business value into your customers' hands in their moments of need. Come to Portland State’s Professional Development Center’s September Digital Marketing Breakfast on September 18th to hear a panel of experts present useful insights and new approaches in digital marketing strategies and tactics. The presentations are followed by a panel Q&A.
September breakfast panel:
- Brian Payne of iSite Design @brianlpayne @iSITE_Design
- Jason Grigsby of CloudFour @Grigs_talks @CloudFour
- Daniel Wood of TenFour @dtwood @tenfouragency
- Frank Mungeam of KGW @frankwords @KGWNews
- Ben Strackany of DevelopmentNow @bstrackany @developmentnow
- Sheryl Maloney of TenFour Agency @Sherylmaloney @tenfouragency