Application Fee Deferral
Undergraduate applicants may request a deferral of their $50 admission application fee. Students who select the fee deferral option when completing the online admission application are required to complete the Admission Application Fee Deferral Form and submit supporting documents.
To be eligible, an applicant should meet ANY of these family income and general program requirements:
- Free or reduced school lunch program
- TRIO-type college preparatory programs (e.g., Upward Bound, Talent Search, EOC, HEP)
- Oregon or other U.S. public assistance program whether or not the student was ever actually a program participant
- Eligible for College Board fee waiver
To be eligible, an applicant should meet ANY of these requirements:
- Be a current participant in an Equal Opportunity Program (EOP), TRIO or other similar program at the college or university currently attending
- Be in high need of financial aid. The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is less than $5,500.
- Be a recipient of Oregon or U.S. public assistance (food stamps only, or food stamps, cash, and medical assistance)
- Be a dislocated worker
- Be authorized and certified from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for entrance or re-entrance into rehabilitation
Eligible applicants need to complete the form below and submit it to the Office of Admissions. Admission applications on which the fee deferral option has been selected will not be processed until the Fee Deferral Form and supporting documents are received.