Portland area startups have access to a new 2,600 square foot facility designed for bioscience research and development activities. For more information contact us.
6 private labs equipped with:
- HVAC system for fume hood hook-up
- Power outlets to back-up generator
- Space designed for freezers
- Compressed air and vacuum equipped
- Secure card access
- Office and storage space available on site
1,000 square foot lab includes:
- 2 fume hoods in common lab
- Lab benches
- Lab glass washer and ice maker
- 2 DI/RO ultra pure water dispensers
- Available for rent by non-client companies as needed
This bioscience facility is made possible through a collaboration between Portland State University, Oregon Health and Science University and the Portland Development Commission.